make one pizooki.
What you need:
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, stir together dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Mix until light and fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla. Stir in dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
- Transfer dough to four 5-inch cast-iron skillets or one 10-inch cast-iron skillet. Spread evenly and smooth top.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown and just set in the center. Serve with vanilla or vanilla bean ice cream